Thursday 17 June 2021

Why I would like to go on the Horouta Waka

 Dear Kokeia,


I would like to go on the waka because I reckon I will get some more knowledge of the sea and how to spot land.


I will be very helpful, I have been on some small waka before and I know some stuff about the sea. I'm a good coconut tree Climber so I can climb the mast to tie down ropes that come off in the storm and on new land I can climb the trees for food. I'm also a good builder as well so I can build more waka.


Please can I go.


Jamie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.